[Denemo-devel] The graphical music notator with an attitude

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] The graphical music notator with an attitude
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:01:48 +0100

The denemo.org site is coming up with the tag in the browser:

"The graphical music notator with an attitude"

I assume this is meant to read "The graphical music notator with
attitude" which has a rather abrasive ring to it, indicating that we
know what we think and don't care what anyone else thinks.
In addition it is an example of rather dated youth-speak - so all in
all, I would like to see it go!

Is that something I can edit directly?