Re: [Denemo-devel] Downloads

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Downloads
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:52:30 +0100

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 11:36 +0200, N. Gey wrote:
> We are allowed to upload anything to the savannah download area
Thanks for checking on this.

> https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106405
>

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > Datum: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 21:35:21 +0200
> > Von: "N. Gey" <address@hidden>
> > An: address@hidden
> > Betreff: [Denemo-devel] Downloads
>
> > The one thing left for releasing (source packages and binaries) the page
> > is Denemo itself.
> >
> > On savannah? On denemo.org?

I would go for putting the sources on savannah and the end-user things
(binaries etc, latest only) on denemo.org with friendly looking buttons
(penguins and flags etc) to download them, as on the lilypond.org site.
Mainly, to avoid clutter, techies will be happie with the directory
listings on savannah giving precise details of dates, versions,
checksums etc, but others less so.

> > What about the cvs on savannah?
This should re-direct to git.