[Denemo-devel] Keyboard Shortcut Simplification

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Keyboard Shortcut Simplification
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:40:37 +0100

I have still (despite futher efforts aided by Jean-Rene`) not managed to
get a new git, but JRR has sent me a patch of his stuff & with some
further refinements I have checked this in to git.
Now the keyboard shortcut dialog shows the tooltip help, and
right-clicking a menu item leads you to this dialog with the command you
right clicked selected.
I've started overhauling the save/load keymap stuff. We need to store
keymaps in /usr/share/denemo/keymaps, not at the top level, so that the
user only gets standard keymaps to load, and likewise in .denemo we need
to create a keymaps directory for custom keymaps.
This will mean that when the user sees the load keymap dialog he only
sees keymaps, not other stuff.
And we need the GTK_STOCK_OPEN and friends replacing with our own copies
of icons, so that we can ditch standard.accels.

I think then we are ready for testing for release.