Re: [Denemo-devel] git not configuring

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] git not configuring
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:53:57 +0100

It seems this was due to me deleting Makefile.ams
I didn't do any sort of git-delete command, so I don't quite understand
how that happened. I've put them back, though it now says they are new
files, so I can't easily tell if they are the same as they were.
But it is making and installing ok starting from autogen.
Richard