[Denemo-devel] Cannot set shift-l as a keybinding

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Cannot set shift-l as a keybinding
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:16:38 +0100

I can not set shift-l as a keybinding even if you write it directly into
the keybinding file - it may be that my system is intercepting this
before it reached glib, as I noticed that alt-shift-l locks my screen. I
have seen a gnome dialog for setting this sort of thing up, and indeed I
set f12 to start emacs with a particular file, so alt-shift-l may just
be peculiar to this machine.
Can anyone else set it?