Re: [Denemo-devel] Sourceforge

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Sourceforge
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:29:37 +0100

This is excellent news: I think it is important to use the sourceforge
site to help potential users, rather than just deleting it. There are
thousands of links to it, and will be for a long, long time.
Suggestions as to how to manage it? The new site is much more attractive
I think, although the opening page does not immediately say that Denemo
is a music notation program, starting rather with News. Perhaps
sourceforge could provide the quick overview before handing over to
denemo.org?
Will we be able to control the download links? I guess so.
Richard