[Denemo-devel] denemo file format specifications / converter

From: N. Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] denemo file format specifications / converter
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:33:34 +0200

Hello,

A friend of mine wants to write an converter from Noteworthy Composer to Denemo.
Is there a complete documentation how the Denemo format works?

It will be a converter, written in Java. If you think It would be better to write an import-function directly in Denemo please tell me. And tell me how :)

nils