Re: [Denemo-devel] Website Status

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Website Status
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:20:59 +0100

On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 22:01 +0200, Jean-René Reinhard wrote:
> I think a bug tracker would already be useful at this point. It is an easy way
> for users to report bugs.
We do have one, a bug tracker, (it comes with the Savannah project), but
I haven't been monitoring it, if it was under my nose on denemo.org or
coming in to the list I would see it.
And users too are often put off by getting asked to fill in a form about
version numbers and so on - it is often too technical for the users.
You are right, of course, it is the right way to do it, but I just
wonder about all the clanking machinery that comes with it (as usual, I
don't remember what it is all about and how to manage it). I guess you
can set it up to get notifications when bugs come in...
Richard