Re: [Denemo-devel] keymaps updated in git

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] keymaps updated in git
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:08:44 -0500

> Sorry, I've put it back (what was missing was the deletion of the old
> keymaps and the addition of the numeric keypad one).
> I can autogen now, and I've tried it out with the line back in but it
> still did not generate /usr/local/share/denemo/keymaps
> but installed to the top directory. Perhaps I needed dist-clean first?

I realized something else was wrong with keyamps/Makefile.am. I uploaded
it to get.

It needed to say :

keymapsdir = $(datadir)/${PACKAGE}/keymaps
dist_keymaps_DATA = Default.keymap NumericKeypad.keymap standard.accels

You were correct this fixed the dir in loading keymaps in the dialog.
This also fixed the error about the missing keymaps at startup.