[Denemo-devel] Accelerator/mnemonic fixes checked in.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Accelerator/mnemonic fixes checked in.
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:39:39 +0100

I have checked in the fixes for accelerators and mnemonics that
Jean-Rene` has sent me. This has much improved the cleanliness of the
code - I have noticed only one small quirk - with quick setting of
shortcuts trying the right shift and a 'l' does not give me L, instead
it gives me two accelerators, right-shift and L
I think we are in good shape for a release.
Is the keymap situation ok? We used to have a french.keymaprc, but it
seems to have used a-g for note names, which seems strange as they use
solfa names in France (?). But as the rest of the internationalization
is undeveloped perhaps that's a minor point.
With my current track record of messed-up check-ins, please don't
hesitate to suspect me of missing something out. Also, please test by
hiding your .denemo and removing your /usr/local/share/denemo to see
what a clean installation looks like.
Thanks to Jean-Rene`, not only for this, but also for pushing for
cleaner ways of working.