Re: [Denemo-devel] Accelerator/mnemonic fixes checked in.

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Accelerator/mnemonic fixes checked in.
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:07:57 -0500

On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 08:39 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> I have checked in the fixes for accelerators and mnemonics that
> Jean-Rene` has sent me. This has much improved the cleanliness of the
> code - I have noticed only one small quirk - with quick setting of
> shortcuts trying the right shift and a 'l' does not give me L, instead
> it gives me two accelerators, right-shift and L
> I think we are in good shape for a release.

I still get this when trying to launch compiled with ./configure
--enable-debug.

** (denemo:13996): WARNING **: Command Rest entry is inserted more than
once, aborting...

Denemo then quits and nothing gets displayed. I don't know what policies
different distro's have but I believe some of them compile with
debugging symbols on. I think Debian does this. So if this is going to
be packaged it needs to be able to run with debugging symbols on.

Jeremiah