Re: [Denemo-devel] Accelerator/mnemonic fixes checked in.

From: Jean-René Reinhard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Accelerator/mnemonic fixes checked in.
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:01:56 +0200

I'm responsible for these crashes. I considered that assertions failure should
lead to crashes so that :
- developpers detect them,
- and have a stong intencive to fix them.

I know acknowledge that it has negative effects, since it hinders developements
by developpers not familiar with the code failing the assertion.

Jean-Rene