Re: [Denemo-devel] Polymetrics

From: Kaspar
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Polymetrics
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 19:08:29 +0300

Richard Shann wrote:
Posting your .denemo would be most useful (I think you can just attach
it to an email to this list - cut it down to a very simply example).

OK, I didn't zip at all first, so here's another try.

Here's a simple example 3/4 and 5/4, 15 fourths.

I attached the LilyPond file and the correct result in pdf (goal).
Also attached the Denemo file and incorrect result in pdf (attempt).

Kaspar