Re: [Denemo-devel] More detailled version Info in about dialog

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] More detailled version Info in about dialog
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 18:28:20 +0100

This is a very good idea - I do it with the windows build (which is a
bare knuckle build - no makefiles, so I can do anything). For the proper
build I think it is the generated file config.h which needs to acquire a
#define with (say) the compilation date. This would be some config.h.in
magic I guess. Jeremiah?
Richard