Re: [Denemo-devel] Goto End now goes to the ... end

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Goto End now goes to the ... end
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 23:42:43 +0100

On Sun, 2008-07-06 at 00:09 +0200, Nils Gey wrote:
> Thanks!
> After pulling from git and recompiling my keys for Pos1 and End were broken.
> They were shown as shortcuts and both functions work well, as expected. But I
> had to reassing them.

I think you must have been a bit behind - the Home and End keys are have
icons that makes gtk give them accelerators, and we have got rid of all
use of accelerators, so that all keypresses are handled in one way. But
- and here is a bug that is still to be fixed for the release I think -
these Icons are still showing accelerators, even though they are not
set.
(The accelerators show on the right in the standard system font, while
the new shortcuts are in bold blue type following the command. Only the
shortcuts are valid.)