Re: [Denemo-devel] midi import

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] midi import
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 17:51:51 +0100

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 11:18 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
>  Why don't
> you send me the midi file anyway. Denemo does not yet handle all midi
> file yet. importmidi does not create voices yet. That is on the todo
> list. So if the file has multiple voices in a staff than it will not
> come out correctly. If the voices are on different staves it will be ok.
It was nothing special - one of the examples I think. I'll try it out on
some stuff.
This leaves only the accelerators that are appearing on GotoEnd/start,
unless JRR has already got a fix for this I am happy to clone his fixes
for the other icons. Then we should release.
I have the first bit of 0.7.10 working! (Unusually, I got a whole chunk
of time to work on it over the weekend). There is not much broken, is
there a simple way to put my branch up on to the Savannah git, so people
can watch what is happening, even try it out?