Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows build

From: David Bolton
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows build
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 19:25:03 -0500

Richard Shann wrote:
I've checked, and my version seemed to be doing the installation
correctly, so perhaps you have got the wrong file.
(It was, by mistake, 16Mb in size, I have just uploaded a correction
which is now about 8Mb).

I downloaded the July 8 version and got the same result.

If you still have the problem can you search below c:\program files\Denemo
for files with svg in the name (there should be a .dll in bin) and also
look in the

c:\program files\Denemo\etc\gtk-2.0\gdk-pixbuf.loaders
file for the last line which should mention the svg loader

The last lines of the gdk-pixbug.loaders file do mention the svg loader, but none of the paths in that file look right. The file lists the following path:

"C:/gtkbundle/gtk+-bundle-2.12.10/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/svg_loader.dll"

The actual location of the svg_loader.dll (at least on my Windows machine) is:

"C:\Program Files\Denemo\lib\gtk-2.0\2.4.0\loaders\svg_loader.dll"

--
David Bolton
http://davidbolton.info