[Denemo-devel] Successfully merged 0.7.10 with 0.7.9

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Successfully merged 0.7.10 with 0.7.9
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 12:59:38 +0100

In my local git repository I have successfully merged the 0.7.9 as
patched for the release with merged my 0.7.10 work. All the fixes seem
to have taken correctly - I am typing this as I listen to a midi file
saved from Denemo then reloaded and played thru Denemo. There are no
spurious accel labels, and there is only one set of menu actions, with
multiple pieces of music displaying in tabs in a GtkNotebook.
I'll build 0.7.9 for Windows in the hope that no bugs in that version
will emerge. Just in time probably, as the downloads from my home site
for the windows version have started rising steeply.
Thanks to all concerned.