[Denemo-devel] Problems with Denemo intallation 0.7.9

From: Fra Walter Vassallo OFM
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Problems with Denemo intallation 0.7.9
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 16:45:57 +0200

Hi,

I just installed the Windows version of Denemo 0.7.9 (was using 0.7.8). The paths are not working. It cannot find the lilypond engine (2.10.33), nor the PDF Reader, nor the Sound Player. As soon as i installed the new version the old version lost its ability to call lilypond too. In order to generate the PDF file I am currently saving .LY and then generating it manually. Could you suggest any amendments?

Thanks
Walter