Re: [Denemo-devel] lyparser.y

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] lyparser.y
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:47:13 +0800

Richard,

I have two issues with the change below. insert_movement_after has two arguments in my tree. Also Denemo.gui does not exist.

Regards,
Roy Rankin

On Fri Jul 18 0:28 , Richard Shann sent:

Roy,
In case you are working on this, I needed an old file which I had
modified in lilypond, so I did a bit more:
In lyparser.y
instead of the crude hack si->thescore = NULL;
you doe
init_score (si, gui);

and then the block for the successful parse should be thus (it gets rid
of crud and loads multiple score blocks, which my old file had):

if (parser_error_message == NULL)
{
GList *score = findtok (lily_file, SCORE);
if (score)
if (create_score_from_lily (si, br (score)) == 0)
{
GList *top;
score_prop_from_lily(gui);
fixup_measure_widths_and_contexts (si);
while (score && score->next)
{
score = findtok (score->next, SCORE);
if (score)
{
insert_movement_after(NULL);
DenemoScore *nextsi =
Denemo.gui->si;
init_score (nextsi, gui);
create_score_from_lily (nextsi, br (score));
fixup_measure_widths_and_contexts (nextsi);

}
}

return 0;
}