Re: [Denemo-devel] status report

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] status report
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:24:28 +0100

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 06:59 +1000, Roy Rankin wrote:
> Note the the change in voice name breaks
> examples/SeveralVerses.denemo.
> I have not figured out how to get to the lyrics section of thos file.
I've fixed this.
More generally I've fixed the backward compatibility issues by giving
your new definition a new name, viz.
               Mvmnt<n>Voice<n>MusicVoice
while leaving the old definition and name intact. (The definition
without the \context Voice is useful for those who want to use the music
in a different context - which is why I was generating the LilyPond like
that).
There are still bugs around with LilyPond import, but no more than there
have always been, and I think we are in a much better shape for going
forward.