[Denemo-devel] Updated RPM spec file

From: Roy Rankin
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Updated RPM spec file
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:21:01 +1000

Richard,

The spec file is very out of date. I have updated it for the current release and for Fedora 8, but it will probably work for other versions of Fedora. However, it depends on aubio-devel RPM to build and aubio RPM to load, which is not available in Fedora (it may be in Fedora 10 when it is released).

I do have a spec file which can generate the aubio-devel and aubio RPMs for Fedora.

Regards,
Roy Rankin
%define name  @PACKAGE@
%define ver      @VERSION@
%define rel 1
%define prefix  /usr
%define pkgdatadir %{prefix}/share/

Vendor: (none)
Prefix: %{prefix}
BuildRoot: /var/tmp/%{name}-%{ver}-%{rel}-rpm-buildroot

BuildRequires: portaudio-devel aubio-devel gtk2-devel
Requires: portaudio aubio gtk2

%description
Denemo is a graphical music notation program written in C with
gtk+. As of April 2000, it is an official part of the GNU project
(http://www.gnu.org/)

It is intended to be used in conjunction with GNU Lilypond
(http://www.cs.uu.nl/hanwen/lilypond/), but is adaptable to other
computer-music-related purposes as well.

%prep
%setup

%build
./autogen.sh
./configure --prefix=%{prefix}
%__make

%install
%__make DESTDIR=${RPM_BUILD_ROOT} install

%clean
rm -rf ${RPM_BUILD_DIR}/%{name}-%{ver}

%files
%defattr(-,root,root)