[Denemo-devel] Re: Updated RPM spec file

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Re: Updated RPM spec file
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:11:10 +0100

Hmm, I didn't even know there was such a thing as a spec file. I am
woefully ignorant about installation, having never been a sysadmin.
I guess this relates to generating the rpm, so would not come under the
code freeze? Will you, Jeremiah, be able to action this - generating
packages for different systems would be an obvious help for promoting
denemo.

Richard