[Denemo-devel] Microphone input

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Microphone input
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 11:00:03 +0100

I have been using a small electronic organ gadget to play music in via
the microphone and the guy that lent me this thing was just visiting me
and he pointed out that it has a headphones/aux output on the back. I've
connected this up to the mic input of my soundcard and it works
perfectly - every note from top to bottom registered accurately played
as fast as you like.
No more fiddling with position of the microphone, or getting spurious
notes when you sneeze.