Re: [Denemo-devel] I am going to need help if we are going to use Novell

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] I am going to need help if we are going to use Novell's package building system
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:02:12 -0500

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 07:33 +0800, address@hidden wrote:

> When I get a chance, which will  most likely not be before tomorrow
> night, I plan to push the Fedora source RPM and spec file onto the
> Denemo download page.  This will allow me to apply for Fedora peer
> review of the package which is the next stage of getting Denemo into
> Fedora.
> I notice that all the files on the download page are signed (with
> pgp ?). Can only you do this, and is this useful to users or just
> provide a check that the files have not been tampered with?

You can sign it also you just need to upload your key to savannah. Login
to savannah under My account Configuration you need to add your gpg key.
Once you have done that you need to wait for their cron to pick it up.
Then you will be able to upload files. The keys say that they are from
you and they have not been tampered with.

> Regards,
> Roy Rankin
>
> Note: I have build Fedora RPMs for x86_64 and should be able to build
> them for 386. Should I do this and push them onto the download page
> also?

Yes. I could but ideally you should do it.

Jeremiah