[Denemo-devel] denemo with scheme interpreter.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] denemo with scheme interpreter.
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:22:32 +0100

I have just pushed the first chunk of work having a scheme interpreter
inside Denemo. I have not been able to build it, getting the xml2 error
(again!), I guess what I have put in configure.in is not right. To
build, you add (to the Makefile in src)
 -I/usr/include/libguile (for CFLAGS)
 -lguile (for LIBS)

and install the libguile-dev package.

The new facility is accessed via right-clicking any menu item. You get a
check item Recording which allows you to record your menu-clicks into a
script. Execute script then executes that script.
Very little use as it stands, but by opening a window on the script you
will be able to create/modify the script by hand, and then will come all
the saving/installing stuff which I designed while in hospital but
haven't written up yet.
There are a lot of regressions in the Menu labels - this is all coming
from generate_source.c. We can now do the internationalization of the
labels by generating the N_() things automatically.