Re: [Denemo-devel] Documentation of Scheme interface

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Documentation of Scheme interface
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 17:58:50 +0100

On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 17:35 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > cursorclef stores the value of the clef at the current position.
> Is it re-calculated every time you click with the mouse, or do
> CursorRight/Left?
This thought has prompted me to look in mousing.c where I remember
seeing
        /* Quickly redraw to reset si->cursorclef.  */
How you can persuade gtk to be quick about it I don't know. I think this
may be the origin of the bug that I suspect is lurking there: what is
there to guarantee that gtk is actually going to call the draw routine?
Some of these bugs may start coming home to roost as we control Denemo
from scripts - there is no idle time.