Re: [Denemo-devel] Custom cursors.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Custom cursors.
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 13:52:00 +0000

On Sat, 2008-11-01 at 12:10 +0100, Nils Gey wrote:
> The standard cursor is now mirrored. Is this intentional? Its very
> distrubing, seems like a left-hand cursor :)
> Normally my Gnome Cursor points to the upper left corner, but Denemos cursor
> is graphically the same put points to the upper right corner.
I noticed this, but could not see which cursor was the normal one. The
GDK reference manual on the gnome website
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdk/stable/gdk-Cursors.html
 has the pictures broken for showing the cursors. It could even be that
none of the GDK cursors is right.
If you can find the right cursor number, I promise to put it in!