[Denemo-devel] \partial Upbeat not shown in Denemo

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] \partial Upbeat not shown in Denemo
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:55:54 +0100

Hi,

the upbeat-example shows clearly how to create an upbeat. And in the example it
shows right in Denemo.
I created my own upbeat now and its shown wrong in Denemo, if I render it I get
a warning because the measures are wrong but the output is totally right in the
end.

What have I or Denemo done wrong? I've attached the .denemo file

Nils

--
Nils Gey <address@hidden>