Re: [Denemo-devel] \partial Upbeat not shown in Denemo

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] \partial Upbeat not shown in Denemo
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:56:23 +0100

Ah, thanks. Now I understand. I have to add a uncomplete measure manually which
is incomplete then. That makes sense. I thougt I just could add one note after
another and Denemo would care about barlines. Actually Lilypond TOOK care about
the barlines but not Denemo. Maybe a function to rearrange all the barlines?
Luckiely my piece is only a small one: I had to go to all the measures manually
and cut/paste the notes around the barlines. If it were bigger this would have
been a pain.

Thanks for your hard work, Richard.

Nils