[Denemo-devel] stopped at make install: -lltdl

From: Eric Belcastro
Subject: [Denemo-devel] stopped at make install: -lltdl
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 20:44:01 -0700

Hi,
      I am making Denemo from source (Scientific Linux - Bassically Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2) and have managed to finally take care of all of the dependencies and other peripheral issues thanks to the archives on this list.  However when running make and make install I get this...

/usr/local/lib
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lltdl
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [denemo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/Eric/Desktop/denemo-0.8.0/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/Eric/Desktop/denemo-0.8.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2

The rest of the make process seems to go well, but it stops there.
Any help would be very much so appreciated, as I am really looking forward to using this program.
Also, where would the final denemo binary be installed?

Thank you,
Eric Belcastro