[Denemo-devel] Duplicate notes in chords.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Duplicate notes in chords.
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:59:01 +0000

Some while back I allowed you to enter the same note twice in a chord.
To make it clear when you have done this I have set the reversealign
property for them, which makes it easy to see when you have done this.
This is a Good Thing, but I did it because people will obviously want to
use the sustain pedal to enter chords when entering notes via midi so I
have started to look into this. For myself (I don't generally enter
chords) I will want the sustain pedal to do a delete, so that I can
enter music without taking my eye off the music I am entering.