Re: [Denemo-devel] A good idea.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A good idea.
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:36:53 +0000

Yes, I take it for granted that no forced control system will be
embedded. We will only add extra customization possibilities.

The problem that may arise is that the customization will become so
tricky to do that users will give up. And if, in addition, the
alternative to the default set of controls is a heap of
unclassified/undocumented/un-thought-out command sets then that will be
bad.
In that case, the user may say: I don't like it as it is, and it is too
difficult to choose or create something else.

Richard