[Denemo-devel] d-InsertLilyDirective

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] d-InsertLilyDirective
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:38:20 +0000

I've changed the syntax for d-InsertLilyDirective called from scheme.
The syntax is

(d-InsertLilyDirective "lily=<string>\0display=<string>")

where <string> are the characters to use for the respective fields. This
will break any directives that you may have embedded in your
Default.cmdset; it's important to get the syntax looking good before we
release, otherwise there will be users whose personal settings will be
invalidated if we change things thereafter.
The syntax of the dialog type commands will need documenting; I guess it
would be good to include this with the command documentation, the
tooltip. We could get generate_code.c to output the command names and
tooltips as a table for including in the manual.