Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Version Errors and log

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Version Errors and log
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 06:47:10 +0000

On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 01:50 +0100, N. Gey wrote:
> First the dwmapi.dll was missing (downloaded it and copy to ./bin)

A quick search of the internet for dwmpai.dll gave this:

*********************** quote from
http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/dwmapi/ (I know nothing
about this site - be warned!)

Author:
Microsoft Corporation
Part of:
Microsoft® Windows® Vista
Common Path(s):
%system%
%windir%\syswow64

It would seem that it should not be any part of Denemo's installation.
Perhaps it means that the .dlls that I have put in Denemo's bin are
specialized to Vista, and this is stopping it working, perhaps because
others are specialized to XP.
Nils - this is really great to hear that you can help with the windows
thing - I'll try and look at the rest of your error log today.