Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Version Errors and log

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Version Errors and log
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:51:16 +0000

On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 14:46 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 14:31 +0100, Nils Gey wrote:
> > Yes, its clear that there are files missing because the path is
> > wrong.
> > I think you meant that I should create these dirs to test it. For the
> > real issue its to change the paths to relative, right?
> Yes.
> Meanwhile I'll try to build a debug version.
I had a look, downloaded the dependency walker program and ran it. It is
clear that the svg loader is working only because I have the gtkbundle
path on my machine. However, when I hide this, the program does not
crash, it just fails to load the .svg files. It is clear that the
problem is due to the .dlls included with Denemo. With the gtkbundle
package is a Readme file that contains only a sketch of how to use it.
If someone understands better how to use it please say.

Bottom line: the right gtk .dll files need to be found and installed in
Denemo/bin