[Denemo-devel] Please check for this bug in your current build.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Please check for this bug in your current build.
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 16:39:36 +0000

I think I have found a nasty initialization bug. It affects triplets
(and grace notes).
To reproduce:
Start Denemo,
insert A,
click Tuplets->Start Triplet
insert A
insert A
insert A
click Tuplets->End Tuplet

The end tuplet appears at the start, and things get very confusing.
It appears to be a once-only initialization problem, if you delete and
start again all is well, if you are doing the work in a second measure
all is well. It interacts with inserting grace notes - once one is
working both are.

I would like to be quite sure that I have not just introduced this bug -
I don't think so, but if someone could check their current build
(without getting the current git, which I did work on today) I would be
very glad.