[Denemo-devel] updated Makefile.am

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] updated Makefile.am
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:13:10 -0600

I updated Makefile.am to include CheckPitchs as a symlink into
educational. I read up on debian package management and found out as
long as you change this in the rules file everything is fine with out
install_data_hook from

$(MAKE)

to:

$(MAKE) install DESTDIR=$(CURDIR)/debian/denemo

This sets up a staging directory to temporarily install into while
making.

I also updated src/Makefile.am to include all the scheme related .h
files that were not there before.

configure.in was updated to add support for smylinking in a Makefile.am