[Denemo-devel] Stem Control

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Stem Control
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:19:36 +0000

I've added scripts to do Stem up and Stem down in a sane fashion, I
propose to relabel the StemNeutral item to Auto Stemming to reflect its
meaning. Default.cmdset etc will have the old built-ins hidden. (TODO
along with eliminating the scripts from the .cmdsets).

A handy tip for anyone with a git-repository developing scripts: do

mv ~/.denemo/actions/menus ~/.denemo/actions/oldmenus

and

ln -s ~/<my git repository>/denemo/actions/menus ~/.denemo/actions/menus

(that is, if I have the commands right, remove you local .denemo menus
and replace with a link to your git repository menus directory).

This will then make all the scripts you create appear in the repostory
ready to be git committed and git pushed. You can also do trial loads of
them via the My Commands menu item in the MainMenu.