[Denemo-devel] The windows build.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] The windows build.
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 18:17:49 +0000

I have (at long last) created a windows installer that installs the code
for the icons in the articulation palette.
I will try to build the next release now, I think we should go for a
release without delay because we know of at least one fixed bug that
crashes Denemo (if for no other reason).
Can we have the install doing links (as copies if need be) in the
actions/menus hierarchy?
And I guess it would be too much to ask for a documenter to step forward
to list the MIDI filters etc?