[Denemo-devel] Editing Scripts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Editing Scripts
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:40:57 +0000

I've made it much easier to edit scripts. On right click menu item there
is now Get Script and Save Script options. If you edit a system-wide
script and save it becomes local to your .denemo/actions/menus tree.
If you have a git repostitory and are developing to make available to
others then make a link from .denemo/actions/menus to your git
repository menus so that you can just edit save, git commit & push.
I've just done this with the menu items that create phrasing slurs,
making them behave more intuitively.