Re: [Denemo-devel] Menu system tidy up.

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Menu system tidy up.
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 22:26:57 +0100

Even though I got used to the old menus I think its much cleaner now. The from
big to small is a good concept.

I am still confused by "Other commands" and "My Commands". Is it documented
somewhere? And why not integrate anything thats there into Denemo. Even if its
a "You will never need this"-menu if would still be there without changing the
menus first (If I got anything right)

Nils