Re: [Denemo-devel] Angry-Key-Script

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Angry-Key-Script
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:28:20 +0000

On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 09:41 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> wonder should I change the label on the Mode menu, as the underlying
> name of the action-menu is EntryMenu. (It would be too expensive to
> change the name of the menu itself, but the label is easy).
Of course, no sooner had I said that it was too painful to change the
action name than I thought, do we really want to live with it forever?
So I have changed it - it will invalidate any keymaps involving
references to scripts in the old EntryMenu (so you would edit your
~/.denemo/Default.cmdset to replace EntryMenu with ModeMenu if you have
already started working with scripts).
There was also a "create a symbolic link" line in Makefile.am that was
being trialled by Jeremiah. I have deleted that, as we want to keep
adding links down to a single command. I haven't yet checked that git
has understood the change to the link from Educational->CheckPitches.