Re: [Denemo-devel] Adding a staff is broken.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Adding a staff is broken.
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:01:06 +0000

I've pushed a more conservative fix for this bug. Thanks to Tillux for
running the program and checking for it. I think it is probably to do
with the drawing side-effecting the data. I notice that one of the draw
routines, draw_key has a parameter meaning "do not actually draw" whose
intent is I suspect to get one of these fields updated.
Richard