Re: [Denemo-devel] Adding Menu Items (was: The Vote is over)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Adding Menu Items (was: The Vote is over)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:31:18 +0000

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 10:04 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> > I wonder if its possible to let the user add (vector) images 6
>
> For vector graphics I think we have to use cairo for the display.
> http://www.cairographics.org
>

> I am not sure how much work that would be. It would certainly make
> denemo look prettier.
The first thing will be the basic plumbing - I have my command, I have
the LilyPond output looking good, I screenshot the tiny bit of it that I
want to put into Denemo as a symbol to show what the command is going to
do & magic! I have a new command, complete with description, label, and
recognizable display, and I've submitted it to denemo.org for inclusion
in everyone's menu system if they like it.