[Denemo-devel] Pa_Initialize() is failing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Pa_Initialize() is failing
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 18:15:49 +0000

The portaudio routines in Denemo have stopped working on my Debian
machine. Please check if Input->Audio Input works for you.
This affects not only pitch entry but also the playback if you do not
use /dev/sequencer output (e.g. playing durations in rhythm mode).
The failure is in Pa_Initialize the error being
with Pa_HostError.
I did a Debian upgrade so perhaps this has caused the problem.
If anyone can shed any light on this I would be very grateful