[Denemo-devel] Bug: Paste at beginning of score loses measure marks

From: Clif Flynt
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Bug: Paste at beginning of score loses measure marks
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:55:18 -0500

Hi,
  First off, I like denemo.  That's why I'm using it enough to
find bugs.  I'll be happy to provide more details or test if the
bug reports are unclear.

  Procedure:

  Copy (Ctrl-C) N measures from end of score.
  Move to begining of score
  Paste (Ctrl-V).  The notes are inserted, but no measure markers
  show.

  An attempt to play the score is garbaged.

  Examine .denemo file - the <measure></measure> markers are
missing for these measures.

  Clif
--
... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cwflynt.com ... address@hidden ...
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (2nd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..