Re: [Denemo-devel] Bug: Paste at beginning of score loses measure marks

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Bug: Paste at beginning of score loses measure marks
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:08:59 +0000

I can confirm this bug. On the plus side, the measure marks are only
Denemo's idea of the measures, LilyPond puts the notes into the correct
measures anyway.
I haven't tried the playback - I don't see why MIDI should be paying
attention to the measure markers. Perhaps Jeremiah can comment on this.
Richard