[Denemo-devel] Bug: Deleting half a slured phrase upsets lilypond

From: Clif Flynt
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Bug: Deleting half a slured phrase upsets lilypond
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:49:54 -0500

Hi,
  Denemo 8.0.1, Ubuntu Studio 8.10.

  I added a couple notes, slurred them together using the 'Expresson
Marks/Begin Slur' and 'Expresson Marks/End Slur' menu options, then
deleted the first note of the slur with a backspace.

  When generating a PDF output, lilypond complains about an end of
slur with no start.

  The generated output looks OK.  I don't consider this
any sort of serious bug.

  FWIW, it's not your release schedule that's prompting me to find
bugs - it's *My* looming performance schedule that's making me push
the package harder and do stupid things.  (Like volunteer to arrange
the music for this production.)

  I do appreciate the effort you're putting into making Denemo work.
It's a very nice package.

  Clif

--
... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cwflynt.com ... address@hidden ...
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (2nd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..