[Denemo-devel] Bugs in saving/restoring denemo with LilyPond (custom pro

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Bugs in saving/restoring denemo with LilyPond (custom prolog and note/chord prefix)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:55:51 +0000

I've fixed severe bugs in the saving/restoring of denemo with custom
LilyPond: the custom prolog wasn't being saved at all (so my Gregorian
chant example would not load properly) and the LilyPond prefix restore
was bad.
This last could foul up all sorts of new scripts where the LilyPond is
prefixed to notes. The other is not much used yet (obviously). I came
across it because to do Gregorian chant you need to include
gregorian-init.ly

We will need to be thinking of releasing rather sooner than later :-)